Do you have a blog but feel stuck?
Are you struggling to attract readers?
Creating and launching a blog is an achievement to be proud of.
But if you’ve been blogging for more than a few months, and you are still struggling to attract an audience, you're still not sure who your target audience is, or even what your blog is about, then you need to reconsider your approach.
Do any of these struggles sound familiar to you?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of blogs out there?
- Are you struggling to stand out from the crowd?
- Do you sometimes wish it weren't so hard to attract readers?
- Do you ever wonder if you’re ever going to build an actual community around your blog to make it worth the effort?
To be honest, I’ve been there! Over the last ten years, I’ve launched a dozen or so blogs, and I know what it’s like to feel like you're there, overcrowding the bottom of the food chain, ready to throw in the towel as soon as your latest article gets 0 views and likes!
You need more than a blog.
You need a brand.
Why do bloggers burn out? Why do they fail to attract an audience? Why do they struggle to figure out a niche that inspires them to punch the keys every single day? Honestly, it’s because they didn’t take the time to decide on what their blog stands for, what their mission as content creators is.
That’s no fun, which is why it’s no surprise that many bloggers struggle to consistently produce quality content or build momentum.
You need a proven framework to help you understand your blog, your audience, and your niche. You need to be able to tell a compelling story as to why your blog exists, and you need to build a magnetic brand that will attract first-time visitors.
What to expect from this course
Branding Your Blog: The Good, the Bad, and the Wow! will guide you through a detailed plan of action based on 3 key modules:
2. The Ideal Reader
By the end of this comprehensive, 50 lesson course, you’ll have:
- A branding guideline that will ensure your readers know who you are, what you stand for, and what value you have to offer.
- Unique insights about your readers that will help you write content that will attract them.
- An angle on niche that will help you stand out from the crowd.
Downloadable resources, quick guides, and frameworks provide you with all the tools you need to build a brand you can be proud of.
Branding Your Blog
The Perfect Niche
The Ideal Reader
Not sure if building a brand around your blog is worth it?
Enroll in our program
You can also gain access to the same lessons (and dozens of other modules on content creation, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.) by enrolling in our flagship program.
- 200+ lessons, tutorials, and frameworks
- One-on-one call
- Written feedback
- Private community